What kind of wrap is used for gift baskets?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Arranged basket.
- Printed cellophane, shrink wrap, or wrapping paper (triple the amount of the size of the basket)
- Clear tape.
- Twist tie, pipe cleaner, anything to cinch wrap together.
- Packing tape (optional).
How do you display items in a gift basket?
We recommend starting by placing the larger and heavier gift items in the back. Place shorter and smaller items in front, arranging them in a way that all gifts are visible. Use tissue paper or shred to help boost height for items that may not be quite as visible.
How do you secure things in a gift basket?
A few simple techniques hold the basket’s contents together.
- Line the bottom of the gift basket with at least a few inches of raffia. …
- Tie sets of items together with ribbon. …
- Place the largest items at the back of the gift basket, leaning them against the back edge for support.