Can you exchange gift cards at Walgreens?
Yes, there are several return policy exceptions to be aware of. – Gift Cards, Pre-Paid Cards, Phone Cards: These cannot be returned or exchanged. – Pharmacy Items: By law, Walgreens cannot accept returns on prescription drugs UNLESS they made an error.
Where can I go to turn gift cards into cash?
Where to Sell Your Gift Cards Near You
- Gift Card Bin Store Locator. Gift Card Bin has more than 600 partner locations across the United States, all of which allow you to exchange your gift card for cash. …
- Google Maps. …
- Target. …
- Gift Card Granny. …
- Cardpool. …
- Raise. …
- CardCash. …
Does Walmart have a gift card exchange kiosk?
These included major ones like Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Starbucks and more. However, as mentioned, their kiosks no longer serve as a way for you to do a gift card exchange for cash – although there are other options.
Can I exchange gift card for cash?
Companies like Raise and CardCash let you sell gift cards for as much as 92 percent cash back. While you won’t walk away with 100 percent of the value of the card, you can use these sites to turn old gift cards into cash—which you can then use to buy whatever you’d like.
How do I turn a gift card into cash?
Go to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk to trade your card for cash. A Gift Card Exchange kiosk is usually bright yellow and located in a grocery store. Insert the card information into the kiosk and then choose to accept or reject the offer the kiosk gives you.
How can I cash in a gift card?
Need Cash Fast?
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
- Take the voucher to a cashier and get paid.
How can I turn a prepaid gift card into cash?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards. …
- Add it to your PayPal wallet. …
- Add it to your Venmo account. …
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card. …
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in. …
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
Does Target have a gift card exchange kiosk?
While Target will not pay you cash for your unwanted gift card, you can easily sell your gift card online instead. … While you can find a gift card exchange kiosk at the grocery store or in the mall, selling your gift card for cash online usually provides the biggest payout.
Can you convert Walmart gift card to cash?
Whether you want to turn the gift card into cash or use the remaining funds on the card, you can do it with a few simple tricks. Walmart doesn’t offer the option to return the gift card for money or get the leftover balance in cash.
Can you exchange gift cards for cash online?
The two main sites that still buy unwanted gift cards from individuals are Raise and Cardpool — and they have very different business models. Cardpool buys cards directly from consumers. Raise lets you list the cards you want to sell on their marketplace.