How do I pay my past due Xbox Live subscription with a gift card?
Here’s how to pay a past-due balance on your account using a Microsoft account balance:
- Find your past-due subscription on the Services & subscriptions page. The amount past due is shown in red. Services & subscriptions.
- Select Pay now, and then follow the instructions to pay the balance due.
Can you use a gift card to pay for Xbox Live?
With a Microsoft or Xbox gift card, you let the lucky recipient choose the gift they want. There are no fees or expiration dates, and either card can be used to buy: Subscriptions such as: Xbox Live Gold.
What is the difference between Xbox and Xbox Live gift cards?
The xbox gift card is used to put credit on your Microsoft account to purchase items on the store. The xbox live card is used to buy the live service that allows you to play onlline games.
How do I redeem my Xbox Live gift card?
Redeem a code.
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts.
How do I redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?
Activating your Xbox Live Gold subscription via the Xbox website
- Go to Xbox.com and select Log in;
- Sign in to your account and open the drop down menu that appears when you click on your profile picture;
- Select Redeem code;
- Enter the code that consists of 25 characters, click next and confirm one last time. Have fun!
How do I get rid of past due on Xbox Live?
You can also cancel your subscription from your console. Press the Xbox button on your controller and go to Profile & system > Settings. Select Account > Subscriptions, choose your subscription, and then follow the on-screen steps to cancel.
Does game PASS Ultimate include gold?
Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. … Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, so you’ll still enjoy the benefits of Gold, including online console multiplayer, Games with Gold, and exclusive member deals.
Why can’t I pay for Xbox Live?
If you’re having issues trying to buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription, you might already have a subscription that’s been suspended. If so, you’ll have to pay the balance before you can buy another one.
How can I check my Xbox Live subscription?
To see your subscriptions and find the latest offers:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to manage.
Is Xbox Live now free?
Microsoft has lifted the requirement for Xbox Live Gold to play free-to-play titles online, making these true no-cost experiences on the platform. … The voice chat feature previously required an Xbox Live Gold membership but is now complimentary on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles.