Can I cash in gift cards at Coinstar?
Coinstar Exchange accepts gift cards from more than 150 stores and restaurants. You can sell more than one card at a time. The one downside of the service, and what will probably keep it from catching on, is that you have to have at least $20 left on the gift card.
Where can I go to turn gift cards into cash?
Where to Sell Your Gift Cards Near You
- Gift Card Bin Store Locator. Gift Card Bin has more than 600 partner locations across the United States, all of which allow you to exchange your gift card for cash. …
- Google Maps. …
- Target. …
- Gift Card Granny. …
- Cardpool. …
- Raise. …
- CardCash. …
Does Walmart trade gift cards for cash?
Walmart is offering a promotion targeting the unwanted gift card crowd this year, allowing consumer to trade in their cards to more than 200 retailers for one to the big box store instead. … Under Walmart’s exchange program customers can only receive up to 97% of the original card’s face value.
Is Coinstar a ripoff?
If you shop at a grocery store or places like Walmart, you’ve likely seen the name Coinstar. These big, green, coin-counting machines promise to turn your water-bottle-full-of-pennies into cold, hard cash–all without the hassle of paper rolls and endless counting.
How can I get money off of a gift card?
How to Get Money Off Your Gift Card (Instead of Using It)
- Sell your gift card.
- Use the gift card to buy an in-demand product and then sell the product.
- Buy money orders directly to pay yourself.
- Trade your gift card for something else. This is similar to selling but you can get a different product for it in exchange.
How do I transfer money from a gift card to my bank account?
10 Legit Ways to Transfer Visa Gift Cards to Bank Accounts
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Buy discounted gift cards with your Visa gift card.
- Transfer to your Bank Account via PayPal. …
- Pay Yourself with your Visa Gift Card.
- Transfer cash via Venmo.
- Trade for Cash using a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk.
- Sell your gift card.
How can I turn a Visa gift card into cash?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards. …
- Add it to your PayPal wallet. …
- Add it to your Venmo account. …
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card. …
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in. …
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
Does Walmart buy unused gift cards?
Walmart’s New Site Allows Consumers To Exchange Unwanted Gift Cards For Walmart e-Cards. … To use the new service, consumers enter the merchant name on their card, the amount, and then instantly receive an offer they can choose to accept or reject.
Does Walmart accept gift cards from other stores?
The AP reports that Walmart will trade store credit for gift cards from more than 200 different retailers, restaurants, and airlines.
Is there an alternative to Coinstar?
(Editor’s note: Most Coinstar machines also offer the option to donate your money to charity.
How To Find Coinstar Alternatives That Really Are Free.
|Financial Institution||Fee for Customers||Fee for Non-Customers|
|People’s United Bank||Free||8% fee|
|Republic Bank (NJ/PA)||Free||Free|
Are Coinstar machines worth it?
Because they’re basically the only coin-counting company out there, Coinstar can get away with charging these high fees. Most people feel like the convenience of the kiosks makes it worth it. But, if you don’t need cash right away, you can skip the Coinstar fee and get the full value of your coin deposit.