How much will Coinstar pay for gift cards?
What is the fee for Coinstar? If you decide to use the Coinstar kiosk for exchanging your coins into a cash voucher, you can expect the pay a fee of 11.9%. While the fees may vary per location, the average rate is still just shy of 12%.
Can you trade a gift card for cash?
Companies like Raise and CardCash let you sell gift cards for as much as 92 percent cash back. While you won’t walk away with 100 percent of the value of the card, you can use these sites to turn old gift cards into cash—which you can then use to buy whatever you’d like.
Where can I go to turn gift cards into cash?
Where to Sell Your Gift Cards Near You
- Gift Card Bin Store Locator. Gift Card Bin has more than 600 partner locations across the United States, all of which allow you to exchange your gift card for cash. …
- Google Maps. …
- Target. …
- Gift Card Granny. …
- Cardpool. …
- Raise. …
- CardCash. …
Does Walmart trade gift cards for cash?
Walmart is offering a promotion targeting the unwanted gift card crowd this year, allowing consumer to trade in their cards to more than 200 retailers for one to the big box store instead. … Under Walmart’s exchange program customers can only receive up to 97% of the original card’s face value.
How can I get money off of a gift card?
How to Get Money Off Your Gift Card (Instead of Using It)
- Sell your gift card.
- Use the gift card to buy an in-demand product and then sell the product.
- Buy money orders directly to pay yourself.
- Trade your gift card for something else. This is similar to selling but you can get a different product for it in exchange.
Can you exchange gift cards for cash online?
The two main sites that still buy unwanted gift cards from individuals are Raise and Cardpool — and they have very different business models. Cardpool buys cards directly from consumers. Raise lets you list the cards you want to sell on their marketplace.
How do I redeem a gift card for cash?
Need Cash Fast?
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
- Take the voucher to a cashier and get paid.
Can you trade in Apple gift cards for cash?
You can’t redeem or return iTunes or Apple Music Gift Cards or unused store credit balances for cash, except as required by law.
How do I turn my Coinstar gift card into cash?
It’s pretty easy to use. Just swipe the gift card at the yellow Coinstar Exchange kiosk and an offer will appear. Accept it and receive a voucher that can be redeemed for cash at the register of the store where the machine is located.
Does Walmart accept gift cards from other stores?
The AP reports that Walmart will trade store credit for gift cards from more than 200 different retailers, restaurants, and airlines.