Can you turn online gift cards into cash?
Sell your gift cards for cash
Companies like Raise and CardCash let you sell gift cards for as much as 92 percent cash back. While you won’t walk away with 100 percent of the value of the card, you can use these sites to turn old gift cards into cash—which you can then use to buy whatever you’d like.
Can you exchange a gift card for cash?
With Cardpool, you can exchange unwanted gift cards and be paid in cash or in Amazon gift cards. The site will not accept a card that’s worth less than $15. You’ll receive up to 88% of the card’s value. The Cardpool website lists the cards that it accepts.
Can you exchange gift cards for cash at Walmart?
Walmart Offers Gift Card Trade-In Program If You Don’t Mind Getting Less Than The Card Is Worth. … Walmart is offering a promotion targeting the unwanted gift card crowd this year, allowing consumer to trade in their cards to more than 200 retailers for one to the big box store instead.
How can I turn a prepaid gift card into cash?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards. …
- Add it to your PayPal wallet. …
- Add it to your Venmo account. …
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card. …
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in. …
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
How can I get money off of a gift card?
How to Get Money Off Your Gift Card (Instead of Using It)
- Sell your gift card.
- Use the gift card to buy an in-demand product and then sell the product.
- Buy money orders directly to pay yourself.
- Trade your gift card for something else. This is similar to selling but you can get a different product for it in exchange.
How do I redeem a gift card for cash?
Need Cash Fast?
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
- Take the voucher to a cashier and get paid.
Can you exchange Starbucks gift cards for cash?
Under the laws in certain states, you may redeem the cash value of your Starbucks® Card under a certain dollar amount. Cash redemptions of Starbucks Cards in California for $9.99 or less and Oregon for $4.99 or less are now processed online.
Where can I sell gift cards for cash in person?
Where Can I Sell Gift Cards for Cash in Person?
- Gift card exchange kiosk.
- Office or store of the retailer in question.