How do I transfer gift cards to another gift card?
Sell or Trade Gift Cards Online
- CardCash. With CardCash, you can sell gift cards or you can trade them for a certificate to a retailer where you do want to shop. …
- Cardpool. With Cardpool, you can exchange unwanted gift cards and be paid in cash or in Amazon gift cards. …
- GiftCash. …
Can you exchange a gift card?
Return the Gift Card to the Issuing Retailer
The retailer may exchange the card for cash, but at a discounted rate. For example, the issuer may refund 90% or less of the face value of the card. The issuer they refuse to accept a return of the gift card unless you have the purchase receipt.
Can you exchange gift cards for cash at Walmart?
Walmart Offers Gift Card Trade-In Program If You Don’t Mind Getting Less Than The Card Is Worth. … Walmart is offering a promotion targeting the unwanted gift card crowd this year, allowing consumer to trade in their cards to more than 200 retailers for one to the big box store instead.
Can you exchange gift cards for cash online?
The two main sites that still buy unwanted gift cards from individuals are Raise and Cardpool — and they have very different business models. Cardpool buys cards directly from consumers. Raise lets you list the cards you want to sell on their marketplace.
Can you exchange Starbucks gift cards for cash?
Under the laws in certain states, you may redeem the cash value of your Starbucks® Card under a certain dollar amount. Cash redemptions of Starbucks Cards in California for $9.99 or less and Oregon for $4.99 or less are now processed online.
How can I exchange gift cards for cash?
Where to Sell Your Gift Cards Near You
- Gift Card Bin Store Locator. Gift Card Bin has more than 600 partner locations across the United States, all of which allow you to exchange your gift card for cash. …
- Google Maps. …
- Target. …
- Gift Card Granny. …
- Cardpool. …
- Raise. …
- CardCash. …
How can I get money off of a gift card?
How to Get Money Off Your Gift Card (Instead of Using It)
- Sell your gift card.
- Use the gift card to buy an in-demand product and then sell the product.
- Buy money orders directly to pay yourself.
- Trade your gift card for something else. This is similar to selling but you can get a different product for it in exchange.
Where can I sell gift cards for cash in person?
Where Can I Sell Gift Cards for Cash in Person?
- Gift card exchange kiosk.
- Office or store of the retailer in question.
Can you exchange gift cards for cash at Target?
Target won’t let you return your gift card for cash unless required by law, but the company offers a trade-in program. This program allows you to exchange your unwanted gift card with a balance on it for another gift card.
Can I return an unused gift card?
Generally speaking, gift cards are considered non-refundable. When you purchase a card, you use it once and stick to what you bought. In practice, buyers are given a lot more leeway and they can refund most products under the right circumstances. Gift card return policies vary from retailer to retailer.