What do you say to a baby as a gift?
Simple and heartfelt, these congratulatory messages work well for almost any baby shower card:
- Congratulations and all the best to your growing family. …
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Welcome to the world, baby! …
- Here’s to new adventures!
What to say to expecting parents?
“Can’t wait to meet baby!” “Your family is about to get even cuter.” “Blessings to baby and you.” “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
What do you write in a baby card?
Simple and Easy Messages
Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep. Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
Do you say congrats when someone is pregnant?
There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
How do you wish a mom to be soon?
New baby wishes – message ideas to inspire you
- Welcome to the world. …
- Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health and happiness together.
- Enjoy this special time. …
- I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- May God bless you and your precious new baby!
- Here’s a special little something for your little something special.
How do you welcome a newborn baby at home?
Here are some tips to help you welcome your newborn:
- Bring your infant car seat into the hospital the day you’re going home. …
- Have diapers, blankets, clothes and a safe, firm, sleeping space ready at home.
- Plan to share in caring for your baby with your partner.
Do you get a card for baby shower?
If you’ve been invited to a baby shower, with any luck the invitation will give you some idea about the type of event that this baby shower will be. … Whatever the requirements for gifts or otherwise, your good wishes for the new baby are best expressed via a baby shower card.