Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
What name do you put on a baby shower card?
Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother. Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father. The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.
How do you wish a cute baby?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
Do you say congrats when someone has a baby?
Pregnancy comes with many varying emotions, and they’re not always pleasant feelings. Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy.
How do you welcome a newborn baby at home?
Here are some tips to help you welcome your newborn:
- Bring your infant car seat into the hospital the day you’re going home. …
- Have diapers, blankets, clothes and a safe, firm, sleeping space ready at home.
- Plan to share in caring for your baby with your partner.
How do you wish a mom to be soon?
New baby wishes – message ideas to inspire you
- Welcome to the world. …
- Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health and happiness together.
- Enjoy this special time. …
- I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- May God bless you and your precious new baby!
- Here’s a special little something for your little something special.