Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient.
What do you say to an expecting mother?
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! …
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. …
- Congratulations! …
- Congratulations on making a miracle! …
- Congrats and hats off to you two.
What do you say to a new baby girl?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
Do you say congratulations when someone has a baby?
Pregnancy comes with many varying emotions, and they’re not always pleasant feelings. Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy.
What name do you put on a baby shower card?
Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother. Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father. The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Congratulatory Baby Shower Card Wishes
- Congratulations and all the best to your growing family. …
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Welcome to the world, baby! …
- Here’s to new adventures! …
- Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
Do you get a card for baby shower?
If you’ve been invited to a baby shower, with any luck the invitation will give you some idea about the type of event that this baby shower will be. … Whatever the requirements for gifts or otherwise, your good wishes for the new baby are best expressed via a baby shower card.
How do you welcome a newborn baby at home?
Here are some tips to help you welcome your newborn:
- Bring your infant car seat into the hospital the day you’re going home. …
- Have diapers, blankets, clothes and a safe, firm, sleeping space ready at home.
- Plan to share in caring for your baby with your partner.
What do you say to an expectant father?
When talking to someone who just became a new dad, you want to offer some words, and you want them to stand out, be memorable, and really help your buddy with what’s about to come. “Congratulations!” is always a good. “How’s everyone doing?” is usually appreciated.